I was born in Debrecen, 1982, Hungary.
Since 2002 I live and work in Budapest.
I visualize impressions and tie my personal experiences to it in order to create dreamlike, almost surreal pictures. These inner landscapes investigate the reality’s realness and at the same time they create monuments for the reality of imagination.
- 2002-2008 Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest
under Zsigmond Károlyi
- 2006 Akademie Der Bildenden Künste München
- 2018 NKA Creative Scholarship
- 2017 NKA Creative Scholarship
- 2015 NKA Creative Scholarship
- 2014 Unicredit Small Creative Scholarship
- 2013 Unicredit Small Creative Scholarship
- 2013 IV. Water and Life International Biennale, 3rd place
- 2012 Unicredit Creative Scholarship, 1st place
- 2006 ERASMUS Scholarship, München, Akademie Der Bildenden Künste München